Welcome, Guest
Introduce Yourself!

TOPIC: I'm a country girl and love it!!!!

I'm a country girl and love it!!!! 08 Apr 2014 11:03 #1100

• perrogal
  • perrogal
I've lived in the country or very close to it most of my life. I enjoy :) having chickens, horses, donkeys, dogs and 1 blue and gold macaw. While living in Bayfield, CO I had horses and plenty of chickens, there I had problems with a mountain lion snagging chickens and raccoons, there was also a skunk that took care of my ducks :angry:
I'm in WA now and have 6 horses, 3 donkeys and a bunch of chickens, I love watching the animals and chickens! I have a garden each year and my husband does the roto tilling the rest is up to me. I dehydrate, freeze and can, I still have spag sauce in the freezer from last year and made a lot of green tomato relish, delish!! We just made hot/spicy Italian sausage for the first time and it turned out pretty good.ok, so how do I post pix on here????
The administrator has disabled public write access.

I'm a country girl and love it!!!! 08 Apr 2014 16:47 #1103

• HFI_Matt
  • ~ Humble Servant ~
  • ADMIN
  • Good Job(s): 108
Awesome!! What you are very welcome here to our website!! I'm really looking forward to pickling cucumbers, peppers, and green tomatoes this year:)

As for posting photos on here:)

When you go to post click "Attach File" then navigate to wherever you have a files stored on your mobile device or your computer. I think you can only add up to seven photos this way!

image_2014-04-08.jpg

Now you can post it that way but it will just be an attachment. If you actually wanted to post to the topic like these photos I'm posting you will need to click "Add to Post" as shown on this photo.

image_2014-04-08-2.jpg

Once you click "Add to Post" you will see the attachments added to the post and it will look like this.

image_2014-04-08-3.jpg

Does that all makes sense?
He who has a glass house should not cast stones...

I'm a country girl and love it!!!! 08 Apr 2014 17:13 #1104

• perrogal
  • perrogal
Thanks Matt, may I call you that?? I love humble servant though....I'll try and upload a few pix of my critters and small farm (20 acres) but I don't see that Add to post, where the heck is it??

I'm a country girl and love it!!!! 08 Apr 2014 22:38 #1105

• HFI_Matt
  • ~ Humble Servant ~
  • ADMIN
  • Good Job(s): 108
Yes, you can call me Matt:)

Just click on either "Reply" or "Quote". You will see the attached button below the text area. Once you attach the photo you will then see the "Add to Post" button:)
He who has a glass house should not cast stones...
  • Page:

Moderators: MKK-FARMS