Welcome, Guest

TOPIC: The miracles of baking soda

The miracles of baking soda 08 May 2014 11:46 #1152

• Scrcrow
Over the years I've found baking soda to do a lot of things. What I haven't seen posted are two things. Baking soda is great on canker sores. Just dab some soda on the canker sore and let it 'drool' for about ten seconds, then rinse your mouth with warm salt water. Pain is gone and it heals fast. The other thing baking soda does is heal the a-cursed 'zit'. Make a paste of baking soda and water so the baking soda is still a paste and not watered down too much. Before you go to bed, rub it into the zit until it starts to sting. That means it's cauterizing the area. Leave the paste...go to bed. When you wake up in the morning, there might be white soda residue. Just dab that off with a water in a wash cloth. Don't rub it. You also don't have to really 'go at the zit' the night before, just go to the point where it starts to sting. There will probably be a small scab in the morning, but it will drop off in a couple days at most. I've been doing these remedies since I was twenty. (I'm now 60) Don't get the zits so much anymore, but the canker sores are gone in a day at most.
Good luck.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

The miracles of baking soda 08 May 2014 13:52 #1153

• HFI_Matt
  • ~ Humble Servant ~
  • ADMIN
  • Good Job(s): 108
Awesome! That is some great information on baking soda and its benefits:) Thank you so much and welcome to the website!!

image_2014-05-08.jpg

Be sure to update your profile photo and information HERE!
He who has a glass house should not cast stones...
The administrator has disabled public write access.
  • Page:

Moderators: MKK-FARMS