Welcome, Guest

TOPIC: Errors

Errors 18 Dec 2013 10:22 #65

• CDfromKY
  • Wise Old Gardener
  • Good Job(s): 18
Matt,FYI
I was on the article building soil site. I clicked on the black letters at the top that said " Post an article here" I got a "fatal error message. ????
Mother Nature is my Teacher
Horses are my loves
And I can become awed
By a pair of Mourning Doves
Last Edit: 18 Dec 2013 10:25 by CDfromKY. Reason: wrong word used
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Errors 18 Dec 2013 10:55 #69

• HFI_Matt
  • ~ Humble Servant ~
  • ADMIN
  • Good Job(s): 108
CDfromKY wrote:
Matt,FYI
I was on the article building soil site. I clicked on the black letters at the top that said " Post an article here" I got a "fatal error message. ????

Cool:) I will look into it. Thanks!
He who has a glass house should not cast stones...

Errors 18 Dec 2013 16:14 #85

• Opabee
  • Opa
  • Good Job(s): 3
Also getting fatal error when clicking on profile button next to the log off button.
"Eat honey, my child, for it is good."
~ Proverbs 24:13

Errors 18 Dec 2013 21:18 #90

CDfromKY,

Thanks for taking the time to report this. This is Johnathan, the web dev.

Would you happen to have a copy of the error or a screenshot? These types of information would help immensely. Or, can you provide step-by-step instructions on what you did so I can attempt to recreate the issue?

Thanks,
Johnathan

Errors 18 Dec 2013 21:20 #91

Opabee,

Thanks for taking the time to post this. like my below reply, this is Johnathan, the web dev.

Would you happen to have a copy of the error or a screenshot? These types of information would help immensely. Or, can you provide step-by-step instructions on what you did so I can attempt to recreate the issue? For instance, if you were on a certain screen and then click the link, would it happen?, etc.

Thanks,
Johnathan

Errors 19 Dec 2013 08:25 #92

I am noticing on the Articles Page next to Article Listings posted by HFI_Matt there is a box with a red x...I imagine it should be a picture of some sort like a profile pic maybe.
My husband and I have 4 chickens (2 Barred Rocks and 2 Buff Rocks), a Mastiff, a cat, and a Bearded Dragon as well as 3 teenage kids. I just started canning and plan to double my garden this spring and I love knitting so much I started a small Etsy store (Link is on my profile page if interested)...
Last Edit: 19 Dec 2013 08:26 by LevittFarmlet.

Errors 19 Dec 2013 08:44 #93

Maybe you havent gotten to it yet but all the articles in The Food and Homemade all have the same picture.
My husband and I have 4 chickens (2 Barred Rocks and 2 Buff Rocks), a Mastiff, a cat, and a Bearded Dragon as well as 3 teenage kids. I just started canning and plan to double my garden this spring and I love knitting so much I started a small Etsy store (Link is on my profile page if interested)...

Errors 19 Dec 2013 08:58 #94

• moirakris
  • Good Job(s): 3
I also get this error when clicking the black words "post article here" in the catagory header on the forums.

Fatal error: Call to undefined method JDocumentError::countModules() in /home/content/t/s/g/tsgcomputers/html/sites/homefarmideas/templates/homefarmideas1240-1.0/error.php on line 189

Browser used: FF 25.0.1
~Christine~

If you have a garden and a library, you have everything you need. - Marcus Tullius Cicero
Last Edit: 19 Dec 2013 09:01 by moirakris. Reason: being more specific

Errors 19 Dec 2013 09:16 #95

• CDfromKY
  • Wise Old Gardener
  • Good Job(s): 18
I'll try to duplicate and get you a screenshot
Mother Nature is my Teacher
Horses are my loves
And I can become awed
By a pair of Mourning Doves

Errors 19 Dec 2013 10:36 #96

• HFI_Matt
  • ~ Humble Servant ~
  • ADMIN
  • Good Job(s): 108
LevittFarmlet wrote:
Maybe you havent gotten to it yet but all the articles in The Food and Homemade all have the same picture.

Hey, I know that face:) Welcome to the site my friend!!

I am aware of the pictures in THE FOOD area and the HOMEMADE area. I have not gotten to those just yet. I will be soon though.

The red X is something that I was not aware of but my IT guy will take care of it as soon as he can:)

Try using the private message feature to private message me so we can start testing that as well. The private message area is to the upper right of your screen just under the floor social media buttons.

Matt
He who has a glass house should not cast stones...
  • Page:

Moderators: MKK-FARMS