Welcome, Guest

TOPIC: Building a Polytunnel Greenhouse

Building a Polytunnel Greenhouse 17 May 2015 10:05 #2381

My husband and I just finished building our own polytunnel / hoop house and I thought I'd share the process in case others are thinking of doing the same. If there are any questions about the build please just ask!

I've since planted it with tomatoes, cucumbers, chillies and bell peppers. It's my first time ever growing food in a greenhouse and I'm very excited. I know I'll run into some problems so I'm hoping some of you folk who are experienced greenhouse growers will be able to help!

myfoododyssey.com/2015/05/06/building-a-polytunnel/

greenhouse.jpg
Last Edit: 17 May 2015 22:29 by HFI_Matt.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Building a Polytunnel Greenhouse 17 May 2015 22:39 #2382

• HFI_Matt
  • ~ Humble Servant ~
  • ADMIN
  • Good Job(s): 108
Looks awesome June:) Do you plan on heating it in winter to get a longer growing season?

Since you already planted show off some photos!
june_myfoododyssey wrote:
My husband and I just finished building our own polytunnel / hoop house and I thought I'd share the process in case others are thinking of doing the same. If there are any questions about the build please just ask!

I've since planted it with tomatoes, cucumbers, chillies and bell peppers. It's my first time ever growing food in a greenhouse and I'm very excited. I know I'll run into some problems so I'm hoping some of you folk who are experienced greenhouse growers will be able to help!

myfoododyssey.com/2015/05/06/building-a-polytunnel/

greenhouse.jpg
He who has a glass house should not cast stones...
The administrator has disabled public write access.
  • Page:

Moderators: MKK-FARMS