Welcome, Guest
We are looking to build a large (easy to access) library on everything from keeping chickens, organic gardening, aquaponics, to preserving all the foods we produce. So please consider writing articles for all our members to enjoy!

Post an article HERE!

TOPIC: DIY Brooder:)

DIY Brooder:) 16 Jan 2014 21:28 #698

• terribabe69
  • Good Job(s): 2
I will do you one better. Ill make a video and post it. Its better for me to show people things rather then write them down. :) Ill make it sometime tomorrow. (Hopefully my kids wont be to loud) lol
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Good Job(s) from: HFI_Matt

DIY Brooder:) 16 Jan 2014 22:39 #704

• HFI_Matt
  • ~ Humble Servant ~
  • ADMIN
  • Good Job(s): 108
Cool:)
He who has a glass house should not cast stones...

DIY Brooder:) 18 Jan 2014 19:46 #723

Shalom. My daughter (nickname, Noahette) is getting the urge to want to hatch our own eggs too. We have usually bought one day old chicks from Southern States around March. We now have 9 chickens and 1 rooster (that was supposed to be a chicken) So my daughter is determined to try to hatch one of the eggs they have laid to see if we will get a baby chick. We are going to try to make our own incubator (unless I win the free one?). Keep up the encouragement to hatch eggs. If we succeed I will post a picture. Hope to have the smiling child that I saw above. Blessings.
Channah
Channah

DIY Brooder:) 18 Jan 2014 20:34 #724

• HFI_Matt
  • ~ Humble Servant ~
  • ADMIN
  • Good Job(s): 108
NoahettesMom wrote:
Shalom. My daughter (nickname, Noahette) is getting the urge to want to hatch our own eggs too. We have usually bought one day old chicks from Southern States around March. We now have 9 chickens and 1 rooster (that was supposed to be a chicken) So my daughter is determined to try to hatch one of the eggs they have laid to see if we will get a baby chick. We are going to try to make our own incubator (unless I win the free one?). Keep up the encouragement to hatch eggs. If we succeed I will post a picture. Hope to have the smiling child that I saw above. Blessings.
Channah

Ah, shalom to you and welcome to our new website Channah:)

When you get time please share all your chicken photo's and ask any questions you would like. We are always happy to help! If you see that you can help another member please jump right in and help.

Please check out our "Welcome Page" and read over it so you can better understand what we are wanting to do with this site and you will know your way around. I am still working on the site but I think the Welcome page will be helpful to you and others.

Also be sure to update your profile so people will get to know you better. Click Here for that:)

Admin Matt
He who has a glass house should not cast stones...
Last Edit: 18 Jan 2014 20:39 by HFI_Matt.
  • Page:

Moderators: MKK-FARMS